Actions and Detail Panel
Tour de Youth Cycling Event 2017-The Big Easy-Houston New Orleans Ride-Agai...
Sun, Apr 2, 2017, 8:00 AM – Fri, Apr 7, 2017, 5:00 PM CDT
Tour de Youth 2017 -"The Big Easy-Again"
Tour de Youth 2017 is our 3rd annual cycling tour that brings awareness to youth & adult obesity and youth educational programs. This is a 6-day / 533 miles cycling tour from Houston to New Orleans-fully supported and worth the cost. The Tour de Youth-Southwest Cycling Tour is an elite and extraordinary cycling event. You can count on having a memorable week in which you will ride hundreds of miles, experience all the Gulf Coast, get to know new people, and take one more item off of your bucket list. By participating in the Tour de Youth you will be helping hundreds of young people while doing what you love.
- Ride Dates: April 2-7, 2017 (TBD- alternative date)
- 533 miles total, average ride of 88 miles per day
- Rest Stops every 30-35 miles
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks provided
- Double occupancy motel accommodations provided starting April 3rd.
- Fully Supported with SAG vehicles, Mechanical and First Aid Support
- Bus trip back to Houston provided
- Bicycle transport back to Houston provided
- Limited to 20 riders
Team Jerseys: https://custom2.champ-sys.com/teamstore/?TeamOU