The Spring Tour de St George is one of Southern Utah’s must-attend cycling events of the year. With 35, 75, & 100 mile ride options, the Spring Tour de St. George is a great way to start your Utah cycling season! Weather’s perfect for cycling in Southern Utah’s early spring. So load up your bike, shed your winter coat, and help us show Southern Utah what cycling’s all about.Ride the Spring Tour de St. George and you’ll join cyclists from all over the Western U.S. as they converge on St. George, Utah for the first of our annual signature cycling events!
Feel spring sunshine gently warming your back as you ride through Southern Utah’s Painted Desert. Stretch your legs with our 35, 75, or 100 mile routes. Enjoy lunch on us, ride with friends, and immerse yourself in breathtaking scenery. And enjoy the party as we take over the town! Remember, when you ride the Spring Tour de St. George, you’re greeted with near-perfect spring temperatures, plenty of sunshine, and warm, gentle breezes—while other areas are still digging out of the ice and snow.
• Event will be chipped timed
• Event is capped at 800 riders so register early
• Enjoy the scenic landscapes of Sand Hollow State Park and Quail Creek State Park.
• Fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more!
• Enjoy warm spring riding temperatures in scenic Southern Utah
• A distance to challenge every rider with 35, 75, 100 mile options
• You will receive a custom Spring Tour de St. George Event Medal with your registration
• Only 90 minutes North of Las Vegas
• Just 4 hours south of Salt Lake City