Toronto ArchiCAD User Group at IIDEX
Thursday, September 26, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
ArchiCAD User Group
Join Team GRAPHISOFT in Toronto at the 2013 IIDEX Conference for a User Group Meeting on September 26th! We’ll exchange ideas and share best practices with ArchiCAD and BIM. This is an excellent opportunity to meet Ransom Ratcliff, GRAPHISOFT BIM Specialist, and network with other ArchiCAD professionals in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
Attend this User Group and:
- See how ArchiCAD stacks up against the competition as we engage in discussions around ArchiCAD, BIM, and the AEC industry.
- Investigate the BIM Components Portal: Learn how to access free content right in ArchiCAD and how to share your own objects.
- Discuss what local content should be included in the next release of ArchiCAD.
See ArchiCAD 17's new features and enhancements, including the Zone Tool, Interactive Scheduling, IFC, and more.
- Take a look at BIMx, BIM Server and other ArchiCAD BIM applications.
- Participate in a Q&A to get all your questions answered.
- Enjoy appetizers and drinks as you network with your colleagues.
And don't forget to stop by booth #439 at the expo!
When & Where
GRAPHISOFT North America
GRAPHISOFT® ignited the BIM revolution with ArchiCAD®, the industry first BIM software for architects. GRAPHISOFT continues to lead the industry with innovative solutions such as the revolutionary GRAPHISOFT BIM Server™, the world’s first real-time BIM collaboration environment, and the GRAPHISOFT EcoDesigner™, the world's first fully integrated building energy modeling application. GRAPHISOFT’s innovative solutions have fundamentally changed the way architects around the world design and collaborate.