Actions and Detail Panel
Torch Club Taco Night to Benefit Closer To Free Fund of Smilow Cancer Hospi...
Fri, May 19, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
Taco Night to Benefit Closer To Free Fund of Smilow Cancer Hospital
The Torch Club of the Boys & Girls Club of Redding-Easton invites you to join them for a family friendly evening of dinner, music, and games to raise money for the Closer to Free Fund of Smilow Cancer Hospital.
- Adults $15 ($20 at door)
- Kids under 12 $10
- Sponsorship packages ranging from $25-$75
Evening will feature:
- Festive Music
- A taco bar, fruit and salad bar, and drink station prepared and served by Torch Club members
- Games for younger children supervised by Torch Club members
- Door Prizes for kids and adults
- Silent Auction
- Remarks by a representative of the the Smilow Cancer Hospital and Torch Club President Zach Goldman.
The Torch Club is a Character and Leadership Club made up of civic minded 6th-8th grade children from Redding and Easton. The goal of Torch club is to teach members to learn to enrich their lives and the lives of others through service, leadership and by demonstrating good character.
Torch Club pledge
- I will lead by example and be a positive role model for others.
- I will be responsible for what I say and do to others.
- I will display good sportsmanship and play by the rules.
- I will respect the Club, staff and fellow members.
- I will strive to do my very best at all times.