Toptal cordially invites you to our Innovation Roundtable for an exclusive executive dinner in Boston.
This is an invite only event.
More than ever, Technology, Digital Marketing and HR executives at enterprise companies are seeing unique opportunities to drive innovation given the rise and emergence of Agile Talent.
By 2020, Intuit estimates that more than 40% of the American workforce (60 million people) will be independent workers - freelancers, contractors and temporary workers. The freelance economy is on the rise and the companies that succcessfully embrace this in their innovation strategy will have a huge competitive advantage.
Additionally, recent studies with executives have shown that:
- 71% state it's a challenge finding the right balance between innovation and operational excellence (IDG)
- 2 out of 3 CIOs believe there's a talent crisis (Gartner)
- 55% don't believe their talent recruitment system can meet the demands of their multi-faceted organization (Argyle Executive Forum)
Given these challenges, it's clear there are areas where Agile Talent can dramatically help a business drive innovation and operational excellence.
With that said, we'll be sharing stories on how enterprise companies like HP Enterprise, Emirates and the Cleveland Cavaliers have leveraged agile talent to drive innovation.
You'll want to attend this dinner for three main reasons:
1. Network with your executive peers in a small roundtable dinner. There will be only 6 seats at the table.
2. Discuss personal success stories and topics you find interesting (For example: like A.I., Robotics and the future of technology)
3. Learn about how companies are driving innovation with Agile Talent
Date: December 8, 2016
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
1 Charles St S
Boston, MA 02116
Please register today to reserve your seat as seats are limited!