We are excited to announce TOPO Sales Council #4! This event will take place on March 3rd at the Four Seasons Hotel.
The TOPO Sales Council is an exclusive event for sales, inside sales, and sales operations leaders interested in learning specific strategies and tactics to grow faster. This event is a unique educational experience to share opportunities, challenges, and ideas with the leading minds in sales operations. The morning is made up of three presentations from sales leaders who will discuss the processes, plays, and technologies they use to drive revenue growth. Space is limited to the first 40 registrations. Please note that all registrations are subject to approval by TOPO.
Key details include:
- Location: Four Seasons San Francisco
- Food: Breakfast and coffee will be served
- Availability: First 40 attendees
- 8:00 am Breakfast and Networking
- 8:45 am Kickoff and Introduction
- 9:00 am Ted Purcell, Senior Vice President, Marketo
- 9:45 am Networking Break
- 10:00 am Robert Koehler, Director of Consulting, TOPO
- 10:30 am Ryan Arnett, VP of Sales, OpenGov
- 11:15 am Closing Discussion
Space is truly limited, so sign up today to join us for this amazing event! All registrations are subject to approval by TOPO.