We are excited to announce TOPO Demand Generation Council #9! This event will take place on December 2nd at the Rosewood Hotel.
The TOPO Demand Generation Council is an exclusive event for marketing leaders interested in learning specific strategies and tactics to grow faster. This event is a unique educational experience to share opportunities, challenges, and ideas with the leading minds in demand generation. The morning is made up of three presentations from demand generation leaders who will discuss the processes, plays, and technologies they use to drive revenue growth. Space is limited to the first 30 registrations. Please note that all registrations are subject to approval by TOPO.
Key details include:
- Location: The Rosewood Sand Hill -- the premier hotel for Silicon Valley
- Food: Breakfast and coffee will be served
- Availability: First 30 attendees
- 8:00 am Breakfast and Networking
- 8:45 am Kickoff and Introduction
- 9:00 am Craig Rosenberg, Chief Analyst and Co-Founder, TOPO
- 9:30 am Networking Break
- 9:45 am Rhonda Shantz, CMO, Centrify
- 10:30 am Nick Ezzo, VP of Demand Generation, Host Analytics
- 11:15 am Closing Discussion
Space is truly limited, so sign up today to join us for this amazing event! All registrations are subject to approval by TOPO.
This event is sponsored by InsideSalesTeam and Consensus.
When & Where
TOPO is an analyst firm that helps the world's fastest growing companies achieve scalable revenue growth. We do this by helping sales and marketing adopt the patterns, plays, and behaviors that drive higher conversion rates, shorter sales cycles, and larger average deal sizes. Over 200 high growth companies now depend on TOPO Playbooks, Advisory Support, Training, and Events to power their demand generation, sales development, and sales efforts.