Welcome to the Topgolf Las Vegas – Topgolf Tour Regional Tournament (Competition)
This is a competition for two-person Teams - male, female, or mixed gender. Up to 68 Teams will participate in this Regional Tournament. The winning Team will become the Regional Champions of Topgolf Las Vegas and will be eligible (pending compliance with the Official Rules) to compete in the Topgolf Tour Championship, taking place November 12 – 14, 2016 in Las Vegas, NV, against Regional Champions from 15 other participating Topgolf Venues across the nation. The winning Team of the Tour Championship will be crowned Topgolf Tour Champions and will be eligible to receive a $50,000 Team cash prize*!
*See Official Rules for details
All capital terms used herein shall have the meanings provided for them in the Official Rules.
WHAT DOES THE TEAM REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDE?
- Entry to the Topgolf Tour Regional Tournament
- Rise & Shine hot breakfast the morning of the Regional Tournament
- Minimum of 2.5 hours of Team tournament game play
- Two (2) Topgolf Tour t-shirts
- Topgolf swag
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PLAY?
Both members of a Team must meet all of the following criteria:
- Legally and physically residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age at time of registration
- Not an active, fully-exempt PGA Tour or LPGA tour player at the time of registration and throughout the Competition
DAY OF TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE
The Regional Tournament will take place from 8:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. No Competition participants will be allowed to enter Venue prior to 8:00 A.M. The projected schedule for the day is as follows:
- 8 A.M.: Registration & breakfast
- 8:15 A.M.: Practice opens (NOTE: all Teams MUST check in by 8:30 A.M.)
- 8:45 A.M.: Tournament overview briefing
- 9 A.M.: Round 1 competition begins, shotgun start
- 11:15 A.M.: Round 1 projected completion
- 11:40 A.M.: Round 2 Quarterfinals
- 12:35 P.M.: Round 3 Semifinals
- 1:30 P.M.: Round 4 Final Round
- 2:15 P.M.: Projected finish & awards ceremony
Registration Fee Cancellation Policy:
Registrant will receive a 50% registration fee refund if they cancel their Competition registration at least seven (7) days prior to the applicable Regional Tournament.
No refunds will be given if Registrant cancels less than seven (7) days prior to the applicable Regional Tournament.
To cancel registration, Registrants must email us at email@example.com.