San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A local viewing of the Rosenfeld Media "32 Awesomely Practical UX Tips" virtual conference.
We gather in a central place to listen to top-notch speakers over the internet. We connect with others while we spend the day together. We get other work done, since it is socially acceptable to multi-task when the speaker is not in the room. We learn about user experience as a community. We go back to work the next day and help our companies/clients compete.
- 9:00am: Registration, breakfast and networking
- 10:00am: Dave Gray
- 11:00am: Christina Wodtke
- Noon: Brenda Laurel (lunch provided)
- 1:00pm: Break, continue lunch, sponsor presentations
- 2:00pm: Kim Goodwin
- 3:00pm: Steve Portigal
- 4:00pm: Leah Buley
- 5:00pm: Raffle and wrap-up
- 6:00pm: Continue hanging out at a nearby bar/restaurant
Participation is limited to people who can attend the event in-person in Perrysburg, Ohio, USA. Remote attendees must buy their own "individual ticket" from Rosenfeld Media.
See user-experience.org for the latest news about this event.
When & Where
Toledo Region Experience Planning
Organizing the UX community and providing UX consulting services to clients in the Toledo region.