**Todd Butzer Day 1 (Sept 28th)::Get a Grip on your Finances & 5 Ways to be...
Get a Grip on Your Finances
- Agents across North America have proven they can earn the money. The question is how can they keep more of it?
- What is your business structure and why does it matter?
- Who should be on your financial team?
- What financial reports are critical to managing your business and how often should they be reviewed?
- How can you profit more on the same amount of gross sales?
- What record keeping techniques can dramatically improve your bottom line?
5 ways to become super competitive
- This will be an advanced look at one of this years most anticipated streaming breakout sessions for Family Reunion.
- Todd will examine what it takes to compete at the highest level and steps you can take now to disrupt your competition and move into elite levels for your business.
- Todd will use a fun and direct discussion and give you proven principles to begin taking more than your share of the market.
Todd Butzer joined Keller Williams Realty International in 2003 as the Vice President of Training. In his role at KWRI, his creativity, experience and knowledge in real estate, training and marketing were critical in the development and foundation of the current KWU initiatives.
Currently, Todd continues to be involved in various training activities including the instructor training program; however, as a co-owner and the Regional Director of the North Central Region of Keller Williams Realty, his focus in the development and success of the Region has become forefront. A native of Minnesota, Todd brings more than 20 years of real estate, related marketing experience and effective leadership to the Region.
As an instructor and Ambassador for Keller Williams, his passion, knowledge and ability are evident and inspiring. Todd embodies our culture and offers his students a fun, energetic and safe learning environment. With lots of class participation and interaction, he effectively delivers KWU's courses and materials by sharing his knowledge and personal stories.