Toasting to Teal: 3rd Annual Ovarian Cancer Fundraiser
Sunday, September 22, 2013 from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM (PDT)
Join us for an evening of laughter and dancing at a stunning Saratoga, CA estate while supporting a great cause!
Net proceeds to benefit the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF).
Tickets ($95) include:
- Comedy set by Kellen Erskine, featured on America's Got Talent
- Salsa lessons and performance from Cheryl Burke Dance instructors
- Wine Tasting from Vino Vargas
- Appetizers from Just in Thyme Catering
- Auction, raffle and sponsor giveaways
- Goodie bags guaranteed for first 50 ticket holders!
- Valet parking
We're honored to welcome our guest speaker, Dr. Oliver Dorigo, Stanford Women's Cancer Center.
Please note: Event address will be displayed on payment confirmation and tickets.
To avoid the service fee, pay by check.
Make payable to Toasting to Teal, and mail to:
325 Sharon Park Drive #417
Menlo Park, CA 94025
If you can't attend but would like to donate, please visit http://bit.ly/18nnJM3 (hosted by OCRF)
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This cause is very personal to us, thank you so much for your support!!!