WHEN: Saturday, October 22, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 4:45 PM (CDT)
Registration and networking breakfast begin at 8:00 a.m.
Please view our program brochure for additional details.
- Mediation with the City Attorney's Office, Judy Ramsey
- The Psychology of Conflict: Tools to Facilitate Effective Resolution, John P. Vincent, Ph.D.
- The Yin and Yang of a Mediator's Role as Scrivener, Walter Wright, Shelly Hudson, Suzanne Duvall and John Coselli
- Texas Supreme Court's Perspective on Mediation/New Cases Dealing with Mediation, Texas Supreme Court Justice Eva Guzman, Alvin Zimmerman
- International Mediation, Joe L. Cope, Kimberlee K. Kovach and Tasha Willis
- Ethical Issues and How to Solve Them, James J. Alfini and Debra Berman
6.25 hours (3 hours ethics) CLE approved
Get credentialed or renewed at the Symposium and receive a 10% discount on your application/renewal fee.
Early Bird registration through October 1:
- $130 for current credential holders
- $150 for non-credential holders
After October 1:
- $150 for current credential holders
- $170 for non-credential holders
Please register by Friday, October 14. Onsite registration only if space is available. Seating is limited to 180. If registering onsite, payment is by check or cash.
Lodging. The DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Downtown has discounted a limited number of rooms for TMCA to $99 for the night of Oct. 21, 2016. At 400 Dallas Street, the hotel is about 10 blocks from the Houston College of Law (formerly South Texas College of Law). Note the rate will likely increase to above $160/night once this block of rooms is reserved. Reserve a room online, or call 713-759-0202 and be sure to mention you are with TMCA (Texas Mediator Credentialing Association).
For questions about registration. Suzanne Schwartz, email@example.com
Can I update my registration information?
You may update your registration information on Eventbrite.
Is my registration refundable?
Full refunds are provided through October 1. Refunds less a $20 handling fee are provided through October 14.
Can I pay by check?
We urge you to pay by credit card through Eventbrite. If you cannot pay online, please complete your registration online, then mail a check made payable to TMCA to: Shelly Hudson, 211 Houston Street, Richmond, TX 77469.