Actions and Detail Panel
Thu, May 18, 2017, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM BST
Following the success of our very first Teach Meet in October 2016 we are pleased to follow this up with the next event to be held at Kingsacre Primary School in Braunton. This is a chance to share anything to do with teaching and learning with like-minded teachers. It is open to both primary and secondary colleagues. You can either sign up to present or just come along and gain some ideas which you can use in your classroom!
5.00-5.15pm Welcome and drinks.
6.00-6.20pm Break for networking, food and drinks.
6.20 - finish Presentations and prizes!
Presentations should be either 3 or 7 minutes and can be anything to do with teaching and learning from any subject from primary and secondary.
1. Matt Connell (Kingsacre Primary) - Assessment: Tales of the unexpected! (7 minutes)
2. Steve Morgan (Kingsacre Primary) - The power of Memory (Part 2) (7 minutes)
3. Tash Somerville (Georgeham Primary) - The power of Twitter! (3 minutes)
4. Ryan Lewin (Park School) - TBC (7 minutes)
5. Tamara Murphy (Braunton Academy) - Engaging children with Parliament (3 minutes)
6. Bill Harvey (Caen Primary) - Code Club and Hot air balloon Club (7 minutes)
7. Aimee Mills (Park School) - Stretching the more able (3 minutes)
8. Dan Polak (SWSF) - Pre-teaching in Maths (3 minutes)
Places to present are still available.
If you wish to present, please contact Matt Connell at Kingsacre Primary School
email@example.com or at @tmbraunton
Please find us on Twitter : @TMBraunton