Welcome to the first @TMBrauton, to be held in Braunton, North Devon! This is a chance to share anything to do with teaching and learning with like-minded teachers. It is open to both primary and secondary colleagues. You can either sign up to present or just come along and gain some ideas which you can use in your classroom!
5.00-5.15pm Welcome and drinks.
6.00-6.20pm Break for networking, food and drinks.
6.20 - finish Presentations and prizes!
Presentations should be either 3 or 7 minutes and can be anything to do with teaching and learning from any subject from primary and secondary.
If you wish to present, please contact Matt Connell at Kingsacre Primary School
email@example.com or at @tmbraunton
1. Steve Morgan (Kingsacre Primary)- Memory Techniques
2. Robin LaTragna, Julie Gordge and Natalie Hammond (Kingsacre Primary) - A Staff Band
3. Matt Connell (Kingsacre Primary)- TBC
4. Nick Butler (Braunton Academy) - TBC
5. Mick Cammack (Braunton Academy) - TBC
6. Ryan Lewin (The Park School) - Literacy through Geography
7. @Mr_ICTParkinson - video presentation - TBC
8. Martin Burrett (@ICTMagic) - Video presentation of useful websites for teaching and learning.
1. Julian Thomas (Georgeham Primary) - Maths Challenges
2. Kate Whetter (Royal Society of Chemistry) - Chemistry
3. Jon Williams - TBC
4. Julian Thomas (Georgeham Primary) - Sports Challenges
More spaces available, please contact me (see above)