Join me for the Updated TLS Weight Loss Solution Day 1 & 2.
Led by TLS Trainer Jessica Michaud
Day 1 December 3rd, 2016(Unfranchise Owners and Guests) - 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Day 2 December 4th, 2016 (UNFRANCHISE OWNERS ONLY) - 9:00AM -5:00PM
You will be expected to arrive for check in on each day no later than 8:45am
Day 1 and Day 2 are required if you plan to become certified as a TLS Weight Loss Solution Coach
DAY 1: $50 (Guests and business owners are invited to attend)
Learn about TLS Weight Loss Solutions' and its turnkey customizable program based on the science of the Glycemic Index.
The TLS program delivers results guiding your body to preferentially lose body fat and inches and support your health by helping to reduce inflammation, reduce joint pain, increase energy and more
Whether you just want to follow TLS yourself and lose weight/get healthy, you want to coach others, or you want to better understand how you can offer TLS and its products to your customers, this is a great training for you!
Take aways from the day:
- what it is and why it works
- Determine which of our 6 customizable meal plans are for you
- Learn the science of our targeted supplements that may support you in correcting underyling issues preventing you from losing weight and also to support and accelerate your health and weight loss efforts.
- Learn about our turnkey resources and tools to help you be self-sufficient
- Be walked through all stages of starting the program
- You will learn about the 21 Day Program which might be the perfect jump start to your weight loss efforts.
- You will learn about how new TLS Online Parties and how to host one or teach others to host one
- You will learn about the updated TLSslim.com website
DAY 2: $50 (Unfranchise owners ONLY) You must attend Day 1 in order to participate in Day 2
DAY 2 is ALL business! Get ready to be empowered and inspired to help people change their lives physically AND financially.
You will leave this training having the knowledge and skills to:
- Build your business through TLS Weight Loss Solution division to reach your goals
- Coach others confidently through our 12 week plan
- Create an action and financial plan created during the training
- Learn how to use tlsslim.com to support your clients
- Market yourself and your business for TLS Weight Loss Solutions
Materials Needed for Day 2:
- Print and fill out the TLS Business Guide (unfranchise.com/downloads)
- It is recommended that you review the TLS materials in the downloads section of unfranchise.com
Day 1 and Day 2 tickets are non-refundable. No exceptions.
Details about Montclair State University and Parking:
MSU has a parking lot with easy access to where the training will be held. I have negotiated a day rate of $5. If you would like to pay the discounted rate, please park and follow the directions below to come to the classroom. I will be giving each of you a voucher for each day that you attend to use when you depart the garage.
When using a GPS device we have found some accept the true address (1 Normal Avenue) and give correct directions. Others will give you correct directions with the address 22 Normal Avenue or 22 East Normal Avenue. (Directly across our main entrance).
I ALSO SUGGEST YOU TRY PUTTING IN RED HAWK PARKING DECK, MONTCLAIR NJ - this is where you will be parking. I found that that showed up on the Waze app.
Once you arrive on campus (generally coming off of Valley Road)
- - Take Normal Avenue
- - Take first Right onto College Avenue (main campus entrance)
- College Avenue will bend to the left and the parking garage is on the right
- - On the right you will find the parking deck. Parking for guests is available in the Red Hawk Deck adjacent to the Alexander Kasser Theater.
Once you park:
- Exit the deck on the rear of the Fifth Floor
- Follow the walking path, past the football field (on your left hand side).
- You will see in front of you the Business Building (this is not where the training is).
- Follow the path up the stairs ( business building now on your left)
- You will now see University Hall in front of you (It is a Spanish Mission Style building; it is also the largest building on campus).
- Our training is in the University Hall/The College of Education and Human Services
- Go through the lobby heading North, take the 2nd bank of elevators at the end of the hallway on the righ
- Go to the 2nd floor.
- We are in room UNIV 2002
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT TLS DAY 1 AND DAY 1 TRAINING IN NJ? Contact Jessica Michaud (or go to www.jessmichaud.com)