Title Research & Examinations **Online**
One of the single most of important skills any investor or real estate professional must acquire is how to effectively research title. Mastery of this fundamental, yet often oversimplified, skill set helps investors and real estate professionals avoid countless hours in delays and lost investment dollars. Quickly research any real estate property for FREE. Don’t pay title companies for costly title searches and don’t be fooled into thinking a simple search of the County Clerk’s website is all you need to get the job done. At Roddy.com we train you how to do a quick, yet thorough examination of a subject property to ensure you know exactly what you are getting and how your findings will impact your deal.
What You Will Learn
- Quickly & efficiently research title on any property
- Identify all recorded liens against a person and/or property
- Understand a recorded lien’s relevance to your specific investment strategy
- Uncover any other outstanding recorded issues that may cloud title (problems with deeds, judgments, etc.)
- Identify common mistakes County Recorders make and how they can impact title search and your deals (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Locate and use all relevant websites and other required resources necessary to conduct a title search in any county
50 page step-by-step manual, 3-hours of recorded videos, actual Title Research forms, Top-50 county websites and a Q&A forum (ask the trainer).
Save This Event
Roddy Real Estate Investing Academy
Roddy.com, LLC & Foreclosure Listing Service, Inc.
4851 Keller Springs Rd Ste. 219
Addison, Texas 75001
Phone: (214) 593-0074
Roddy.com is a leader in supporting investors & real estate professionals in Texas real estate. We are a respected organization in Texas when it comes to providing education, data, and investment opportunities in distressed real estate.
Our speakers are experienced investors with a broad range of expertise in a variety of proven investing strategies in Texas real estate.
Data/Course Provider: Foreclosure Listing Service, Inc. (FLS) is one of the Texas's largest provider of data and information services on distressed real estate in Texas. FLS provides courthouse data in pre-auction, auction & post auction formats.