Actions and Detail Panel
Tired of Billing by the Hour? Saturday, 27 May 2017
Sat, May 27, 2017, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM MDT
Tired of billing by the hour?
If you are a developer, designer or creative and you’ve been billing by the hour, you’re familiar with the pain. Feast or famine, finding clients, late or non-payment and a never-ending treadmill of doing work you don’t really enjoy. And when you stop working, the money stops coming in.
There is a better way
What if you could double your freelancing rate? Work less and earn more? Do only the work you enjoy? Enjoy income even when you’re not working?
This is not a dream. I’ve done it, and more and more solopreneurs just like you have done it too.
In this full day, jam-packed, hands-on and interactive workshop, you will learn:
- Why you need to niche down and get out of the hourly rate debate.
- How to use the transformation story to find your niche, stop selling time and start selling expertise.
- How to base your rate on value and stop competing with cheap labour.
- How to get paid for discovery work.
- How to plan your product and service rollout so that you can start your journey.
For full workshop details, see http://britewrx.com/ws-tobbth/