TimeWISE: Managing Your Time Effectively - 03/07/12 - 8:45am - 11:00pm
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 from 8:45 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
Irvine, United States
TimeWise: Managing your Time Effectively
A Workshop on Time Management, designed to introduce some simple to use principals to assist the Small Business Owner to make Better Use of your most precious commodity. Your Time!!
· Can you really manage your time?
· You can manage your Heart,
Thoughts & Actions, but not your Time.
· What THREE things do Happy; Successful People do to effectively manage their Head, Heart and Actions?
· Learn the FIVE Principles of Prioritization.
· What is a Default Calendar?
· Why do I NEED a Weekly Default Diary?
· See the Nine Box System, to determine if YOU are Underutilizing Your TIME!
220 Technology Drive, Suite 110
Irvine, CA 92618
Wednesday – 3/7/12 8:45am - 11:00am
Coffee Bagels and Plenty of FREE Parking
$20.00 (100% to Charity, see below)
100% of ticket revenue donated to
Visit at www.alsvca.com
Contact your ActionCOACH for more details!
Jay McDowell: 949-713-2030 or CoachJay@ACofOC.com