Time Management/Organization Workshop
Wednesday, January 22, 2014 from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM (EST)
Objective: This 3 hour workshop is designed to empower sales people to free up their time to do what they do best, sell. Learn how to find information easily and master paper and technology all at once. Manage your time in a more systematic manner and notice the joy of communicating more effectively with your clients.
Session Outline: How to handle Paper
- Clean-up your desk! Where to put business cards and how to find them
- Where to file papers and how to find what you need fast
- Reduce paperwork fatigue – learn how to stop feeling overwhelmed
- How to batch work and gain extra time
- Create a time management system that you can actually follow
- How to handle distractions
- Time is emotional ~How to work with your energy cycles
- How to set priorities! Money producing activity comes first!
Session Outline How to effectively use Technology (Outlook/Gmail/CRM)
- Overview of the basics (Calendar invites and follow-up tasks etc.)
- How to organize your inbox to reduce anxiety due to an overwhelming flood of email
- Where to put stuff (how to organize your folders)
- How to organize your contacts to support prospecting and proper follow-up
- How to handle referrals and organizing a follow-up system
- What do you put on your calendar vs. your task list vs. your to-do list.
- How to clean up your contacts with a No Contact Left Behind Strategy
- Advanced tips and tricks for being even more efficient
All of this and more ~ only $79 Call to register or sign up online
When & Where
Institute for Advanced Results and Elyshia Brooks Inc.
Have questions about this workshop? Contact Institute for Advanced Results ~704-247-8333