A day at a spectacular venue just outside Poole.
Topics covered include:
- Organise yourself and your workspace for better efficiency
- Goal setting and planning techniques
- Identify the right things you should be doing
- The 4 Ds
- Stop asking will I ever need this and ask where could I get this if I need it and other questions
- Learn how to delegate and how to do it well
- Take control of things that derail your actions
- Discussion about real examples – anything that the group want to share and have solved!
Cost is £120 for one person (includes all materials and lunch).
Group size is usually about 10-15 people. Lots of parking is available on site.