Time Management Tips for Telecommuters
Monthly Event - Fourth Saturday of every month: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EST)
Whether working from home, out-of-state, or out-of-the-country, today’s workforce is dispersed. While this evolution is exciting, it incurs time management changes. Join Laura Lee Rose, business and efficiency coach, to discuss and resolve.
•Balancing Flex Time and Structured Routine
• Conducting Effective Staff Meetings
• Professionalism and Effectiveness
• Illustrating your expertise
• Business Networking
• Staying Visible with Career Press Kit
• Building Rewarding Working Relationships
• Attracting High-Profile Projects and Clients
• Super-commuters issues (work life balance strategies for those always traveling)
Participants receive: The Book of Answers: 105 Career Critical Situations (a $24.000 value)
Hi my name is Laura Rose. I am a speaker and author. I specialize in time management, professional development and work life balance strategies.
I help busy professionals and entrepreneurs create effective systems so that they can comfortably delegate to others, be more profitable and have time to enjoy life even if they don’t have time to learn new technology or train their staff. I have a knack for taking big ideas and converting them into smart, sound, and actionable ideas.
At the end of the day, I give people peace of mind.