Do you sometimes find yourself eating or drinking adult beverages that you never intended?
- To enhance or change your mood?
- To comfort, reward or just to feel good in the moment?
- Because something stressful happened?
- As a reaction to someone?
This seminar is for you if:
- You’re ready to move past the stage where you fight with yourself and “try” to control your impulses and their consequences.
- You find it frustrating to be in certain food / adult beverage situations and are ready to have more ease and trust with yourself.
During this seminar, Ti Caudron will teach you:
- The triggers that cause you to act impulsively around food and adult beverages; sometimes using them to medicate or amplify an emotional state.
- Powerful techniques that will enable you to bypass the fight with food.
- Quick shifts that you can make using your body, mind, spoken words, or thoughts.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and practice the following techniques during the seminar:
- The Power Breathing Technique
- The Gratitude and Visualization Practice
- The music and movement activity
This is an interactive seminar with audience participation. Prepare to be thinking, speaking, and moving if you are so inspired!
By the end of the seminar, you’ll have learned and practiced these techniques and feel empowered to use these techniques to improve the ease and freedom you feel with yourself and your fight with food.
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes so you can move and dance. This class has an optional movement component. If you have an injury, you can watch or simply opt-in to the elements that feel good to your body.
There is no fitness level requirement. Knowledge of the CambiatiCleanse also not required.
If you attended our “Who are You with Food?” Seminar in October you get a 50% discount.
EARLY BIRD registration ends November 4th! Enter EARLYBIRD at checkout to receive 25% off.
- $15 if you attended "Who are You with Food?" Seminar (Reg. $20)
- $30 for a single ticket (Reg. $40)
- $90 for a 4-pack (Reg. $120)