It's More Than Your Thyroid!
According to the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
27 million suffer from a thyroid condition and 50% are undiagnosed.
90% of women over 40 suffer from subclinical hypothyroid.
There are 22 types of hypothyroid disease, and only one is treatable medication? What is your type? How are you being treated. Are you covering up the symptoms of a thyroid that is crying for help?
Do you have any of these sytoms?
• Headaches in the morning or even throughout the day
* Weight that you can't lose, no matter what you do
* Brittle hair, flaky skin, weak nails
• Inability to stay warm when others feel fine
• Unexplained joint pain
• Bowel issues
• Poor sleep
• Is it difficult to get consistent sleep
• Mood swings and irritability
Have you had your thyroid checked and been told there is nothing wrong?
How does it make you feel?
• Like nobody understands you?
Are you ready to make a change? You are not alone. There are millions of people out there just like you who are suffering and they want solutions. They are tired of being put on medications only to feel the same or worse.
Come to our free workshop to get answers to educate you on your own health so you can finally take control of your health.