Actions and Detail Panel
Thursday April 27th, 2017 5:30-6:30pm Credit Builder Orientation
Thu, April 27, 2017, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
What is a Credit Builder Loan?
Our credit builder program combines a small, secured loan with credit coaching and monitoring to help you build and improve your credit rating. Most credit builders are planning to purchase an asset, such as a home, a car, or starting a small business.
You don't get the loan up front; you make your payments and complete credit coaching first, then you get your funds 12 months after starting the program.
You can find more information and download an application here: http://www.innovativechanges.org/credit-builder
What Should I Bring?
Please arrive on time! Sometimes people have trouble finding our office, so give yourself some extra time to get here. If it looks like you're going to be 15 minutes late, it's better to wait for the next orientation.
Please bring the following information with you to the orientation:
- Verifiable proof of income for at least the one (1) full calendar month prior to date of the application.
- Bank statement in your name and with your current address covering the 30 day period prior to submission of the application.
- Photo ID - government issued photo ID/Driver's License or Matricula Card
- $25 application fee due with your application ($35 for couples/joint applications)
- You can either fill out an application at the orientation, or download one in advance here: http://www.innovativechanges.org/credit-builder (under the FAQ)
Innovative Changes is located in Suite 2027 of the Lloyd Center Mall. Our office is on the 3rd Floor of the mall, right next to the Food Court.