Actions and Detail Panel
Throwback Cookout - The After Party
Sat, Sep 2, 2017, 6:00 PM – Sun, Sep 3, 2017, 1:00 AM EDT
Welcome all! Hope everyone is doing well!
The Throwback Cookout in Whitesboro Labor Day weekend. Saturday evening September 2nd.
Enjoy your days at the infamous "Whitesboro Reunion" and your Saturday evening at the After Party!!!
* "Where are They Now" PowerPoint movie where everyone who pays sends a baby pict, HS pict, and current pict.to be included in the movie. Email: ULBCNJ.ORG with the subject heading "CookOut".
* Our youth are doing well this generation! To help promote their efforts, the Urban League is sponsoring and are collecting the Throwback Cookout ticket fees.
* 1/2 proceeds to go towards a scholarship. Scholarship to be announced that evening.
* For Cape May County residents or heirs thereof.
* 2017 Graduates.
* Accepted to an Accredited Institution of Higher Learning.
* Applications can be retrieved on line, www.ulbcnj.org, beginning February 15, 2017.
* The Application is titled "ULBC SJ General Scholarship Application".
* All applications must be completed and submitted to the Urban League office at 12 Tenafly Road Englewood New Jersey 07631 by Saturday, April 30, 2017 at 4:00pm.
Rules of Engagement:
1. Absolutely NO negativity. This is for fun people only!
2. Everything in Love and Good taste.
3. Let us not procrastinate or be late. Funds will need to be collected far in advance to ensure timeliness of planning for kids movie night event, food, awards, entertainment, etc.
Please post some throwback Picts on the FB group site "Throwback" Cookout - The After Party. We got some really great responses thus far.
Let's Get it!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
What can I bring into the event?
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
FB Message Veronica Frazier, Miriam Lopez, Juanita Meyers, Joyce Knight
ULBC (201) 568-4989