Diamante’s Estrella de la Esperanza (Star of Hope) Campaign culminates with the Día de los Reyes Parade (Three Kings Day Parade) on Saturday, January 7th, 2017. Traditionally, January 6th is a very important day, especially for children, for it is on this eve that gifts are exchanged for the holidays in most Spanish speaking and some European countries.
The first parade had humble beginning that started with the procession of the Three Kings. Many Spanish speaking countries participate in the Día de los Reyes Parade, walking in traditional dress and some with musical accompaniment. The parade will finish with the arrival of the Tres Reyes Magos (Three Kings) as they bring joy to children in the community.
- No persons dressed like Santa Claus or the Three Kings are permitted.
- The parade roster will be available at www.diamanteinc.org by January 6, 2017. The contact for each organization will be provided a roster and line-up card by email.
- Registration through January 4, 2017. All registrations must be received by this date.
- Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, this is a rain, snow, or shine event.
Additional details can be found on www.diamanteinc.org