San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are a teacher that needs to know how to use the latest screen magnification technology, an IT professional that needs to assist low vision clients, a student or current ZoomText customer who needs to know how to get the most out of ZoomText Fusion, then this hands-on training is just for you.
Ai Squared and Valley Center for the Blind are proud to announce ZoomText Fusion training in Fresno on December 6 - 8, 2016. The training will be located at the following address:
Valley Center for the Blind
3417 W Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93711
What do you get when you sign up for ZoomText Fusion training?
- Hands-on training with an authorized Ai Squared Trainer
- An understanding of all the advanced features of ZoomText Fusion
- Using the Learning Center, Tutor Mode, Pronunciation Dictionary, Speech Settings and so much more
- Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office and ZoomText Fusion together effectively
- Familiarity of Web browsing and how to use Browse Mode and Page Navigation
- Information on how to customize ZoomText Fusion for your specific preferences
- Lunch provided for the three days of training
Unlike other training courses that can cost up to $1,500 or more, ZoomText Fusion training is only $795 per student for a three day class! Ai Squared accepts most major credit cards, checks, money orders, and almost all state authorizations.
For directions to the training location, please call 559-222-4447.
Space is limited, so sign up soon!