Join us Dec. 14 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. for a panel discussion on how Utah's economy including tax policy, international business, energy, and healthcare might change over the next four years. Check-in and breakfast will begin at 8 a.m. Panelists will include the following:
- Derek B. Miller, President & CEO, World Trade Center Utah
- Natalie Gochnour, Director, Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute
- Robert Spendlove, Economic and Public Policy Officer, Zions Bank
- Dr. Laura Nelson, Executive Director, Governor’s Office of Energy Development
- Representative from Leavitt Partners
The event will be moderated by Pat Jones, CEO of the Women's Leadership Institute.
This Thought Leader Symposium is hosted by World Trade Center Utah and Zions Bank in partnership with the Governor’s Office of Economic Development, the Salt Lake Chamber, the Office of Energy Development and EDCUtah.