Skip Main Navigation
Page Content
This event has ended

Save This Event

Event Saved

Thirty-Seven Presents Go-Jazz "The Best of Both Worlds"

Kimberly Durden, CEO, Thirty-Seven HOP Events

Saturday, January 25, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)

Thirty-Seven Presents Go-Jazz "The Best of Both Worlds"

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Remaining Sales End Price Fee Quantity
General Admission 125 Tickets Ended $25.00 $0.00

Who's Going

Loading your connections...

Event Details

Go-Jazz "The Best of Both Worlds" is the brain-child of the up and coming Chicago restauranteur, Kimberly Durden, owner & "singing" chef of Thirty-Seven. Go-Jazz is simply the celebration of music featuring the harmonious blend of soulful gospel and smooth jazz. This event was designed for the lovers of all things exquisite...especially food and music!!!!

Go-Jazz is a sampling of what you can expect when the highly anticipated Thirty-Seven opens its doors in October 2014. Our first event will take place Saturday, January 25, 2014, promptly at 5pm.

Go-Jazz will be held at various locations in the Chicagoland area every fourth Saturday of the month.

Tickets are only $25 per person* and include southern cuisine prepared by Thirty-Seven, live music from Thirty-Seven's house band, One A-Chord and live entertainment featuring Chicago's finest gospel and smooth jazz artists, AND a ticket entry into our monthly raffle.

Tickets must be purchased by January 10, 2014!!!!

Only 125 seats available so get your tickets NOW!!

 This event is great for date nights, girls & guys nights out, church outings and ALL who appreciate great music, great food and great company!

Thirty-Seven, fine southern cuisine
Divinely inspired. Undeniable excellence.
The Ultimate Culinary Experience

Questions or more information, call/email
Kim Durden at 312-217-2108 or kimberlydurden37@yahoo.com

Have questions about Thirty-Seven Presents Go-Jazz "The Best of Both Worlds"? Contact Kimberly Durden, CEO, Thirty-Seven HOP Events

When & Where


Cross Generations Salvation Army
2900 W. 127th Street (Burr Oak)
2nd Floor
Blue Island, IL 60406

Saturday, January 25, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)


  Add to my calendar

Organizer

Kimberly Durden, CEO, Thirty-Seven HOP Events

Hi! I am Kim Durden, CEO of Thirty-Seven POP Events, "partying on purpose" formerly Thirty-Seven Events.

I am proud to announce that effective October 2016, Thirty-Seven POP Events is NOW and FOREVER MORE the "for profit for non-profits!" We have completely revamped our business model to align with our new mission. We are no longer the traditional full service event planning company hosting, designing, and catering birthday parties, weddings, and anniversaries. The New & Improved Thirty-Seven POP Events is now in the business of keeping non-profit organizations in business. Simply put, our goal is to make their mission possible by hosting POP events, that is, partying on purpose events, where 60% of the proceeds will benefit the recipient(s) of our these events. The other 40% will help us run smoothly and continue to provide the best possible service to our clients.

Thirty-Seven POP Events will assist in FUNraising by putting on events that will RAISE FUNDS for organizations that are doing great and marvelous works in Chicago urban neighborhoods that are underserved, underpriviled and often times overlooked. We are seeking out organizations whose missions are directly related to helping inner-city youth, single mothers (especially teens) and women who are victims of domestic violence. We will, however, also consider organizations who are doing other great works in other areas.

Kim Durden is not rich in finances but has a plethora of wealth when it comes to her compassion and passion to help others!! She has always been a philanthropist at heart and Thirty-Seven POP Events will now allow her to pursue her dream of helping others using the gifts, talents and resources she has been blessed with.

Take the time to get to know more about Kim Durden. If you know any organizations that are just getting started or are three years old and younger, please tell us more about them. Email us at pop@thirtysevenevents.com.

YOU are our priority...what we do to make your event EVERYTHING & MORE is OUR passion!

  Contact the Organizer
Thirty-Seven Presents Go-Jazz "The Best of Both Worlds"
Things to do in Blue Island, IL Food & Drink

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.