An Introction to Social Media with debiedooodah at THiNK
Social media should be an important part of your marketing toolkit. Did you know that over 50% of all Britons have a Facebook account and 80% of consumers are more likely to buy from you if they find a credible Facebook page? Would you like to be featured in magazine and newspapers and did you know that Twitter is one of the best platforms to get noticed by editors and writers?
Your customers are on social media, so come and learn how to engage, interact, build relationships with them and make sales.
In this introduction to social media we'll cover:
- Why it's important to have a presence for you and your brand
- How to use social media to drive traffic to your website
- How to use your website to turn traffic into customers & leads
- An overview of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Ways to generate a larger following and engage with your audience
Debbiedoodah has worked with social business, charities, local universities and the council for 3 years managing social media accounts as the founder of Heard Media. She has now stepped out into the limelight as debbiedooodah - empowering and mentoring small businesses to develop and understand the power of marketing and social media, so they save time, get heard and make more money! She also run’s the business network First Tuesday for entrepreneurs with soul and Blue Stockings network for entrepreneurial women.
Workshops at THiNK cost £45 per person. Come and join us!