First Session: 1:00-3:00 p.m.
• Taking Charge of the Charge for AFV—The Future of Clean Fuels - Utah Clean Cities, Dr. Royal DeLegge
• Keynote Speaker: Dr. David Christensen, Utah State University SELECT EV Program
• CNG Fleet for Clean Air and Business Strategies for the Future: Jim Golding, President of Geneva Rock Products
• The Victory Lap of Alternative Fueled Transportation AFV Video - Richard Bell, Governors Office Energy Development
• The 2017 Legislative Session and Clean Strategies for Utah- Representative Lowry Snow, Clean AIr Caucus
• Why Alternative Fuels and Alternative Equipment Are Here . . . to stay —The Multiplier Effect, Kurt Olsen, Diamond Rental
Second Session: 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Utah Clean Cities Launches the new GREEN Fleet Program for Utah, Robin Erickson presents to a longtime stakeholder and partner
- Utah Clean Cities NEW Website Reveal--
- The UCC Membership Matrix Grows Your Business and Your Brand: Melanie Marier, Canyon Transportation
- What DO you want as a Utah Clean Cities member? Have Your Cell to Participate in a Membership Survey
Third Session: 4:00- 4:30 p.m.
- Electric Transportation- WestSmart Grant, James Campbell, RMP & WestSmart EV, WestSmart EV- UCCC and Partners, EV Fleets, Workplace Charging & Community Education
- Update on the VW Settlement and Stakeholder Planning in Utah, LIsa Burr, Department of Air Quality
- Grants and Incentives for 2017 and Beyond
Utah is in the National Spotlight with innovative grants and unique projects
***Grant Recipients for WESTSMART, UCAIR and AFV Community grant(s) are requested to attend this session.
Save This Event
When & Where
Utah Clean Cities
Clean Fuels | Clean Strategies | Clean Air