Want to change the way you see finance for small businesses and startups?
Come and learn from experienced entrepreneurs and experts who will share their tips and tricks!
What we offer throughout the day:
- Workshops by experts on finance
- Break-out sessions with inspiring entrepreneurs
- Network with businesses and startups
Special guest speaker: Mr. Philippe de Backer, State Secretary and Former Member of the European Parliament.
Featured workshops include among others:
- Crowd-funding: All about how to make it work for you- by Koen Schrever - CEO @ Bolero Crowdfunding
- Dare to Start! An interactive workshop covering common tactics used by successful startups to grow quickly using simple methods and tools such as #LeanStartup and #BusinessModelCanvas. By Michel DuChateau - Founder CreaDelta, Co-designer & Coach @ Fit4Start Acceleration Programme
- EU funds for SMEs and startups discusses the SME Instrument, Horizon 2020, other sources of funding and typical problems encountered during the application process. By Carlo Peano - Executive Partner of the European Hub
- Marketing needs a budget! About how to make the most of your marketing strategy on a tight budget. By Rami Fetyani - Head Digital Strategist New Europe
More details coming soon. Follow us on Facebook to get the latest updates.
See you on the 15th October at Odisee campus in Brussels for Think Bigger's second edition!
This initiative is driven by JCI The Heart of Europe (JCITHOE), an international Brussel's based chapter of Junior Chamber International (JCI) - a volunteer based organisation whose aim is to empower young people to create positive change in societies and communities all over the world.
Share with friends