You are invited...
Think Beyond Plastic is a project of Plastic Pollution Coalition featuring entrepreneurs and solutions that measurably reduce plastic pollution. The project focuses on innovation and disruptions to the conventional uses of plastic in products, infrastructure services and in the supply chain.
June 13th 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Awards Ceremony and Conference. Open to the public.
Announcing Finalists. Talks explore creative disruptions in impact investing, markets, technology, behavior change and food security. Topics and speakers listed below.
Breakfast provided by Tartine. Lunch provided by Cesar.
Networking reception. Cocktails from 5-7 pm.
See the full schedule here: http://thinkbeyondplastic.com/the-conference/program/
MC - Ed Begley, Jr.
June 14th 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Private event for investors and entrepreneurs. By invitation only.
Conference Speakers and Talks
- Disrupting Shopping as Usual and Impact on Social change; The Sharing economy | Speaker: Adam Werbach, Yerdle
- Eco-intelligence, Systems thinking with Anthropocene focus | Speaker: Daniel Goleman, Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning
- Impact Investing as Disruptive Innovation | Speaker: Fran Seegull, ImpactAssets
- Viral Behavior Change | Speaker: Leandro Herrero, Viral Change Global LLP
- Youth Inspiration and Engagement: Youth leadership | Speaker: Prashanth Ramakrishna, Unheard Voices
- Food Security: The Need for Disrupting the Status quo | Speaker: Dan Imhoff, Wild Farm Alliance
- Addressing Plastic Pollution with Innovation, Market and Technology Disruptions and Viral Behavior Change | Speaker: Daniella Dimitrova Russo, Plastic Pollution Coalition
We'd like to thank Elbaz Family Foundation, Ann K. Luskey, and Jackson Browne for being our Platinum Sponsors for this event. See full list of sponsors at http://thinkbeyondplastic.com/sponsorship/sponsors/
Other notable sponsorship from:
When & Where
Plastic Pollution Coalition
Founded in 2009, Plastic Pollution Coalition is a global alliance of people, organizations and businesses working towards a world free of plastic pollution and its toxic impacts.
The Plastic Pollution Coalition members represent collectively more than 16 million people worldwide, and focus on eliminating disposable plastic and reducing the planetary plastic footprint through behavior change, disruptive innovation and youth leadership.
For more news and information, visit www.PlasticFreeTimes.com or www.plasticpollutioncoalition.org/