This is going to be a one of a kind event with suprises no theology nerd will want to miss. Over the three days we will get super nerdy and taste some delicious craft beer. I am putting together a number of special guests, brewery visits, evening events, and unique LA experiences to share with a small group of podcast listeners.
When the ticket sales close I will begin telling you more of the details to the event, but you can expect...
- Tastings from over 10 LA breweries
- Visits from theologians and friends of the podcast
- Brews, Cigars, and fire pits on the beach
- LA art encounters
- to laugh very very hard because of a couple funny friends
- group singing around a fire with musicians you will know
- talks with all new material from Tripp and his theological friends
- EPIC late-night-nerding stories to tell for the rest of your life
- Plus, there's this one thing that is so cool, but I am not suppose to tell you...
Your ticket includes the event itself, transportation and admission to off-site visits, beer from over 10 SoCal breweries, a theology beer camp pint glass, beer at all the on-site evening gatherings, lots of water, coffee, and snacks throughout, plus dinner Thursday night and lunch Friday and Saturday. Oh! and a goodie bag for all the campers.
I have arranged a group rate at a local hotel for those that don't want to search themselves. It is close enough to walk so you won't need wheels if you fly in. Once registration closes I will contact everyone so those that would like a roommate to save money can connect.
If I don't drink should I come?
Yes! While there will be beer tasting throughout the event there will also be other options AND there is no time where the only activity is drinking. That is, other nerdy activities will always take place in conjunction with drinking, so you will never feel left out.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
21+ or you are with family
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Will the event be handicap accessible?
Yes! Just let us know so we can arrange travel to off-site venues.