One part feminist salon, two parts brunch, and three dashes of feminist revolution.
Put simply, theHive is a feminist salon. Arrive ready to meet, mingle, eat, and share a deep-dive conversation around our feminist topic du jour. Over delicious food, we build a community of social change.
No description does this magical event justice, but we'll try.
Steps of theHive Fabulousness:
- Suddenly, you're awake. You remember today is your day, theHive day. But first, coffee.
- You adorn yourself in comfortable clothing suitable for feminist revolutionizing in a cozy, food-filled environment.
- 11am: You arrive, perhaps a little nervous. A drink - coffee, tea, juice, booz - is thrown in your face. You're welcome.
- Meet + mingle with other feminist badasses.
- Everyone eat!
- Everyone sit - in chairs, scrunched on the couch, stretched across the floor, anywhere in the circle - and nosh while the conversation begins.
- Semi-facilitated, deep-dive conversation packed with feminist realness. There will be laughter, tears, anger, happiness, stories galore, and protips to share.
- Goodbyes and exchange info with your new BFFs.
Trust us when we say, your life will never be the same. You want theHive in your life.
Whether you consider yourself a feminist or are simply trying that hat on for size, join us for an informal feminist salon a la brunch. theHive aims to be an inclusive space. Everyone is welcome. Only one rule: No assholes. Easy enough, right?