Theatre of Terror Haunted House
South Pasadena, CA
EVIL TWIN STUDIOS - THEATRE OF TERROR HAUNTED HOUSE
Evil Twin Studios' presents the Theatre of Terror Haunted House, terrorizing South Pasadena's Fremont Centre Theatre this Halloween season. A fundraiser for the South Pasadena Arts Council (SPARC).
Guests of the Theatre of Terror are invited to enter the world of deranged director, Maxwell Wyczeck, who was believed to have burned to death in a fire he started at the Theatre in October 1963. Fifty years later, residents of South Pasadena have been victimized by strange flyers, hinting that the Director has returned to the city for one final killer production.
We dare you to experience the most terrifying haunt of the Halloween season!
Haunt Dates: October 19, 24, 25, 26, 31, November 1, 2
Visit the Evil Twin Studios website (www.eviltwinstudios.com) for more information.
Is there a minimum age to enter the event?
No, but parental discretion is recommended for children under 13.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Yes, your ticket may be used on any haunt operation night, but the ticket may only be used once.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, you need to present your online ticket for an entry ticket.
What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds as this is a fundraiser event to support the South Pasadena Arts Council. All ticket sales are final
RULES AND SAFETY
- Parental discretion is advised for anyone under the age of 13
- Do not touch any actors or props. Since actors will be working in close proximity, there is a small chance that they may accidentally bump you. This is unintentional, and any confrontation will result in immediate removal without refund.
- No drinking of alcohol or smoking while on Theatre of Terror property.
- No one seemingly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed inside.
- There is NO eating permitted while inside the attraction.
- Persons deliberately damaging the haunt will be escorted out by security without refund, and police will be notified.
- The use of cameras or phones while inside the attraction is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Any ticket purchased prior to the closing of our Box Office will be honored on that night. The Theatre of Terror will stay open until all persons have gone through the haunt!
- If you are too terrified to complete the haunt, one of our staff will escort you out a side exit. A refund is not provided for scaredy cats!
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any person from the haunt at their sole discretion.
Fremont Centre Theatre
1000 Fremont Ave
Evil Twin Studios
An abandoned theatre. A deranged director. A killer production. Evil Twin Studios presents the THEATRE OF TERROR a horrifying haunted house coming to South Pasadena, CA October 2013.
Visit www.eviltwinstudios.com for more information.