San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Automatic Customer: 9 Ways to Create Recurring Revenue Streams in Any Business
Presented by Shye Gilad, Creating Lift Leadership
Whether you want to transform your entire business model into a recurring revenue engine or just pick up an extra 5% of automatic sales, you won’t want to miss this session. Professional business educator and strategist Shye Gilad will give you a blueprint for building a subscription business in any industry.
In This Session You Will Learn:
- The five trends driving the subscription economy
- How one company turned a $29-dollar average sale into a $7,540 sale and dropped its spoilage rates from 30% to 3%
- Why the average Amazon Prime customer spends $709 per year more than the average Amazon customer
- The 9 different subscription models and how to apply them to your business
- The secret psychology of selling a subscription
- 8 reasons why customers quit subscribing and how to make customers sticky for life
Everything Communicates – Let’s Find Your Voice!
Presented by Dorri C. Scott, VA Woman Magazine
Everything Communicates! Join Publisher Dorri C. Scott as she shares the power of finding YOUR voice. Workshop will focus on spoken and unsaid messages including but not limited to print, social media, and speaking – YOUR story for success.
In this workshop you will:
- Be introduced to the 5 social agents - What they are, Where they come from, and How to align your voice to communicate effectively while understanding how you were socialized to share your story and voice
- Discover ways in which media (the 2nd most powerful social agent) shapes, disrupts, and influences how you show up in the world
- Learn how to best use media to empower, educate, and send your message with integrity to audiences you connect with. Growing your client list is the goal.
- Identify ways to build, boost, and brand YOUR story, voice, and vision with integrity and authenticity for bottom line success – professionally and personally
When & Where
JP Events & Consulting
JP Events & Consulting is a full service event management company, creating some of the regions most sought after corporate and private events. From design through execution, our team produces quality events, reflecting our clients' vision, purpose and image. Businesses contract our services because of our 24+ years of management and industry experience in providing turnkey solutions and unsurpassed events to a wide variety of clients.