San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You Take Care of Him. Who Is Taking Care of You?
You’re A…Mother. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Girlfriend. Aunt. Professional. Caretaker. House Manager. Superwoman.
Women play an important role in the health and well-being of men throughout their lifespan. The number of hats you wear is limitless and your responsibilities take place 24/7. We recognize that taking care of others can be an underappreciated, exhausting role that at times results in neglecting your own needs. We developed The Women Who Love Them Wellness Experience just for you. Join us for an opportunity to recharge, fellowship, and create a blueprint for self-care!
The Women Who Love Them Wellness Experience will include:
- Cocktail Hour and Hors d’oeuvres. 1 free drink and a cash bar with drink specials.
- Dinner and Dessert
- Health & Wellness professionals
- Cooking and Fitness Demos
- Raffle Prizes
- Swag Bags
- And much more
Our featured presenters include:
- Dr. Maiysha Clairborne MD, Holistic Family Physician, Health Coach, Author of The Wellness Blueprint (Keynote Speaker)
- Aisha N. Smith Registered Nurse, Holistic Nurse Practitioner, Founder of Save Our Sexy Inc.
- Chef Fran, Youth and Adult Healthy Cooking Instructor
- Bria Ranson, Certified Personal Trainer
- DaMara Altman, CEO of Stiletto Beauty Cosmetics
- Carly Erskine, Founder of Fit(in)Spire
- M. Johanne Picard-Scott, Owner of Harlem Chi
Our growing list of featured sponsors include:
For one day, make a decision to put yourself first by attending our annual Wellness Experience and leave with a holistic approach to taking care of you. Get ready to step into a day filled with fun, learning, and most importantly a much needed recharging!
The Women Who Love Them is a Save Our Sexy Inc. benefit. All of the proceeds from ticket sales go to our non-profit organization and are tax deductible. By attending our event, you are helping us continue our public health programs that benefit men and the women and the communities who love them.
When & Where
Save Our Sexy Inc. (SOS)
Save Our Sexy Inc., a 501c3 non-profit, is responding to an urgent need for diabetes education and intervention. We are dedicated to improving men’s health and decreasing diabetes related casualties using our influential roles as women in healthcare.
To read more about what SOS is doing in the community, visit http://www.saveoursexy.org/.