Winter Breakfast Club Ride
- Every Saturday morning (November-February)
- Check-in starts at 8:45am (Pre-registration is encouraged... just makes breakfast planning easier)
- The ride is FREE
- Ride Leave Trek Store at 9:00am
- Ride will be 5-15 miles (depending on weather and conditions)
- Leisure-paced, mix of roads at bike trails
- Breakfast at Trek Store afterwards
We want to welcome you to the Winter Riding season with an all new ride for us here at the Trek Store of Schererville: The Winter Breakfast Club Ride. This ride is open to all riders and abilities, but may not be for the faint of heart as we will venture out into whatever mother nature has in store for us on Saturday mornings at 9am. The ride distance will vary depending on the weather, trail, and road conditions. The ride will NOT be cancelled due to weather, we'll get out and ride in anything. Make sure you dress appropriately. You can check out some great winter riding gear here if you need it.
The ride will be a mix of roads and bicycle paths and can't promise their won't be ice and/or snow. The actual route will vary.
Following the ride, we'll be serving up a nice hot breakfast for all riders back at the Trek Store. This is a great ride if you are just looking to try out winter riding and learn from some riders who are already doing it.
- Check-in (waivers and such)
- A bike that's safe to ride (remember... their might be ice and snow)
- Your bicycle helmet
- Proper winter gear
- A little bit of crazy