REGISTRATION FOR TWAW CLOSES ON THE SATURDAY BEFORE THE EVENT AT NOON. ALL WOMEN MUST BE REGISTER ON EVENTBRITE TO ATTEND.
Any questions, contact Kendall at 720-438-8430.
Please bring your printed ticket or be able to provide your paid ticket on a mobile device. Thanks.
TWAW Shooting Chapters is a non-profit organization that organizes local groups of women around the country that meet monthly to practice, learn and grow as shooters. Creating opportunities for women to be introduced to issues important to women shooters, learn safe gun handling skills and train together.
Contact Boulder County The Well-Armed Women / TWAW
To expand the world of firearms to women all over the country in a safe, non-threatening way with the purpose of Educating, Equipping and Empowering woman shooters.
- Educating women on firearm safety, gun care and handling
- Developing gun handling skills
- Building defensive gun skills and awareness
- Developing confidence
Networking with women of like interests
- Meeting new people/socializing
- Women 21 years or older of all experience levels
- Women who are just getting started with buying, shooting, and caring for firearms, and want to learn in a comfortable environment
- Women who have some level of experience and want to advance their skills
- Women who want to share their knowledge and expertise to help other women
- Women who want to have some fun and enjoy learning and shooting in the company of other women
What to bring:
- Eye protection and double-hearing protection is required.
- Bring 125 rounds of ammunition (no steel ammo)
- Must bring your own weapon (minimum of two magazines for semi-auto pistols recommended)
- Clothing: Closed toe shoes, socks, long pants or shorts, appropriate shirt / no low neckline
- NOTE: all participants must have a signed waiver to participate.
TWAW meets the first Sunday of every month from 4-6pm.
Registration closes 1 day before the event at noon.
Longmont Police Department & Boulder County Sheriff’s Office Firing Range and Training Facility / 10916 Weld County Rd 5 Longmont,Co 80501. Group will meet in the classroom building.