EVENT CLOSED - FURTHER DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED FOR 2017
The New Ways to Wealth Roadshow:
Develop, discuss and determine your future today…
Do you want to take more control of your financial future AND have the life you want?
Whether you have experience in business or not join us, we need everyone to get involved in this roadshow about the wealth of possibilities open to those who want to contribute to the debate and prepare for a financially secure future, even in these turbulent times.
The ticket price of the event is a reservation fee, once attending the event your £10 ticket will be refunded in full to you, less a £1.04 booking fee. However we will be encouraging everyone to donate to a local charity as part of the Contribution we hope this event will encourage. The charity will be announced on the night, but we will focus on local charities supporting Entrepreneurship, Poverty and Homelessness.
Doors open from 6pm
– The decision has been made now let’s make it the right decision
– How can we make Brexit and the emerging economy an opportunity for success?
– You created your business or work life … IS it all you dreamed?
– How absolute personal responsibility is the way to success and wealth beyond measure
– You get what you ask for in other words …. You are always pitching
– Be sure you want what you are ask for for?
– Time is your greatest resource
– Recognise your value where the money is in your business and how to leverage this
– Do you have enough, more than enough or even much more than enough?
– Why shifting your perspective is the quickest route to creating even more wealth.
– Are you wealthy? Forget the American dream – they are voting for Trump!
– What is real wealth in these modern times?
– Cut through the hype and propaganda – we can shape our world for the better
– Is the UK greedy or supportive?
– How have you made a positive impact on the world today
– What can you do on a daily basis to support your local community?
– Is building a revived local community feel important?
– Is there a north south divide in terms of how neighbours help neighbours?
Vicki will be hosting 9 roadshows between September 2016 and September 2017
Come and get your questions answered, have your say and make new connections!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Though we encourage people to bring their children as it can be a very educational experience we ask that only children over the age of 12 be brought to the event.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is complimentary parking at the venue, however this is available on a first come first served basis. There is additional parking nearby which will be on a Pay and Display basis.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
You can bring anything you need for the event to make notes ect. We do not allow recording of the event so please avoid all recording equipment. Those found recording will be asked to leave the event.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email is the fastest way to contact us;
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
This would be considered on an individual basis, though the tickets are non-refundable, we can consider transfer to an alternative venue
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, any information needs to be email to us at either;
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes we will need to see the printed ticket or viewable on a mobile device to gain access.
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are refundable upto 10 days before the event. After that we will not refund tickets are the money will go into the donations.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
The registration and ticket must match the attendee. If the name on the registration requires changing please contact us directly to make changes;