The Video Roadmap Workshop - How To Use Video in Your Sales and Marketing
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM (CDT)
A VIDEO ABOUT THE EVENT
Interested in adding video to your marketing mix but not quite sure just how to do it? Or, used video in the past and not seen the results you were hoping for? If this applies to you, then join Jon and the Cantaloupe team for a fun, interactive session on how to strategically add video to your marketing and sales process.
Just like all other forms of marketing, video without a plan behind it will fail. We will work with you to uncover problem areas in your marketing and sales cycle and how to effectively use video to solve those problems. Upon completion of this event you will have your own personal video roadmap and the best part is, it's free!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to use video storytelling to create emotional connections
- How to use video to drive awareness and leads into the four stages of your sales cycle
- How to effectively plan, produce and present online video
|7:30 a.m - 8 a.m||Networking & Breakfast|
|8:00 a.m - 10 a.m||Build Your Video Roadmap Workshop|
- The Tavern at the Park is located in The Prudential Building.
- Parking: Parking available at the Prudential Building OR the Millenium Park Parking Garage.
When & Where
Cantaloupe TV creates emotional connections through authentic storytelling by planning, producing and presenting online video.
Cantaloupe TV Founder & Evangelist