Now in its second year, the User Experience Awards are the premiere Awards in NYC to showcase and celebrate optimal User Experience. Great UX is increasingly essential to remain competitive in the current digital landscape. Users now demand useful, well-designed products and services that easily satsify their needs. The UX Awards increase awareness and understanding of great UX by honoring today's best digital experiences and their creators.
JUNE 12, 2012 IS THE AWARDS CEREMONY!
Winners for 2012 are announced on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 with an exciting Awards ceremony and cocktail reception inmediately after!
Come hear straight from the judges their thoughts on what makes for great UX as well as the difficult selection process, see the winning submissions and meet the creators. We had some fantastic submissions this year, and the choices were difficult.
Then, celebrate after! A wine and hors d'oeuvres reception will take place after the Awards.
- Bryan Hamilton, VP User Experience, Razorfish
- Christian Crumlish, Director of Product, CloudOn & bestselling UX author
- Gary Chou, General Manager, Union Square Ventures Network
- Kathy Baxter, Sr. UX Researcher, Google & usability author
- Nicole Rubin, Sr. Consulting Director, Creative Good
- Paul Berry, CEO RebelMouse & SoHo Tech Lab and former CTO, Huffington Post
- Peter March, Director UX, VML & NY Chapter Lead, IXDA NY
- Ronnie Battista, UX Practice Lead, Slalom Consulting & Director of Certification, UPA International
- Moderator: Beverly May, Founder, Oxford Technology Ventures LLC & President, NYC-CHI
FULL BIOS are available at www.UserExperienceAwards.com
SUBMISSIONS for the awards were due by MAY 1 2012 at 11:59pm EST. The 8-judge panel has now evaluated the awards. Final winners will be announced at the ceremony! If you're too late to submit- come to this year's event and learn what it takes for next year!
UX ORGANIZATION SUPPORTERS