Actions and Detail Panel
The Ultimate Facebook For Business Masterclass
Fri, May 26, 2017, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM BST
The Ultimate Facebook Business Masterclass has been designed specifically to uncover the secrets to making your business stand out, and the very best things you can be doing to market your small business on the world's greatest social media network. With around 1.8 billion active monthly users, you can guarantee your customers are already there if used effectively and consistently.
These Facebook masterclasses will be delivered each month, with these 4-steps to Facebook Mastery, so you can choose all or some of the stages you wish to learn:
1. All About The Basics (April)
- How to optimise your Facebook business page
- How to personalise your page URL, website links, contact details and more
- How to feature useful information about your products and services
- How to create a cover image that works on mobile and desktop with free tools
- How to include a call to action so customers contact you!
- How to make use of the Facebook Pages app to keep in touch on the go
- How to use messaging to better communicate with customers
2. Your Facebook Marketing Strategy (May)
- How to determine your primary business goals on Facebook
- How to create a content and posting strategy and schedule
- How to create the perfect content mix by type and timing
- How to find peers, competitors & industry leaders to follow
- How to make page insights work for your business
- How to make use of Facebook messenger for better engagement
3. Clearer Content Creation (June)
- How to post content that engages customers and prompts them to action
- Where to find the best sources of good fresh content
- How to schedule posts
- How to create simple effective images for maximum engagement
- How to spy on your competitors and make use of their best content
- How to create simple video for maximum impact
- The secret to good engaging Facebook LIVE video
4. Lead Generation & building relationships (July)
- How to build a loyal fanbase with targeted competitions and offers
- How to choose what type of ad to run for greatest impact
- How to create a poll
- The many ways to identify and build targeted prospect audiences
- How to measure the return on your advertising investment
Our workshops include coffee, 15 minute Q&A sessions, course notes and membership of a private Facebook group for support.
We'll be looking at everything from making sure you've got the basics right and your profile to what to share, when and how and the best tips and insights for engaging effectively with your followers and potential customers. You will receive recommendations for free tools to help you manage your social media.
10.00am – Registration and coffee
10.15am – Workshop Starts
11.30pm – Break
11.45pm – Workshop Continues
12.15pm - Q&A
12.30pm – Close
Take action and make this year the time to conquer Facebook For Business and own it!
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is free parking and wi-fi. Please log in and register ready to use the wifi.
Holiday Inn® Maidstone - Sevenoaks hotel is located near junction 2A of the M26 motorway and just a few minutes from the M20. With Eurotunnel only 40 miles away, it's the ideal place for a break if you're driving to Europe. Borough Green & Wrotham railway station is five minutes away by car, and if you need to catch a plane, Gatwick Airport is just under a half-hour drive.
What can I bring into the event?
Your charged laptop/android phone, notepad and pen
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact us via our Facebook Page
What's the refund policy?
Fees are not refundable