The Capitola-Soquel Chamber & The Root Group present
THE ULTIMATE 1-DAY MARKETING BOOT CAMP
4 Complete Marketing Strategy Plans for the Price of 1 Plus Bonus Savings & Resources.
(Entire Boot Camp Valued at $2,319)
Bryce Root, Founder of The Root Group and current Chamber Board Member, works with the area's top small businesses every day and he knows that as a small business owner, your time is a highly valuable resource. And in many cases, your marketing is sacrificed for a variety of reasons. This is why we decided to help you create an entire marketing strategy in one day. Over 20 years of diverse marketing experience has taught us exactly what's needed to create a comprehensive, yet budget-friendly marketing program.
As the showpiece of our "Small Biz Marketing Rx" program, you'll join up to 4 other business owners as award-winning small business marketing professional, Bryce Root walks you through step by step, in creating your own, custom marketing program filled with budget-friendly strategies. Bryce specializes in cost-effective marketing that preserves your budget, while garnering impressive results. Over the course of this intensive, highly-interactive workshop, you'll learn new skills, discover time-saving resources and most importantly, you'll walk away with a comprehensive, customized marketing program for 2017 to boost your business, all in about 5 hours.
You will actually have a realistic marketing program that fits your schedule, in your hands when you finish this session. We despise brown bag lunches where general practices are discussed and all the specifics are left out. We will actually walk you through the steps, brainstorm ideas for your business, provide simplified steps to take & give you the tools to make things happen as soon as you return to your business! In fact, we'll make sure that every marketing question you've ever had is answered before you leave! We're quite known for over-delivering so get ready to make amazing things happen for your business.
EACH BUSINESS OWNER RECEIVES (Boot Camp Pricing is 72% Off Combined a La Carte Pricing)
1. Custom Marketing Plan, Tracker & Budget Tool ($660 value): We'll create a 12-month, budget-based marketing plan for you filled with specific actions and marketing vehicles that will enable you to reach your overall business goals. Whether it's events, PR, social media, partnerships, community, advertising or a combination of all those and more, we'll have it all outlined and plugged into our marketing tracker & budget tool by the end of the day so you'll have a physical marketing plan in your possession by the time we finish.
2. Personalized PR Plan & Training ($440 value): For many business owners, PR is a foreign language, but we'll decipher the local media landscape and we'll develop a specific PR plan that fits into your overall marketing plan. PR is a very cost-effective marketing tool, but there are some very important steps to follow to make it work for you effectively. From pitching your news to reporters to utilizing local, online resources and partners to help spread the word, you'll have a physical plan of action ready to be put into action.
3. Strategic Partnership Plan & Training ($440 value): Strategic partnerships are not only cost-effective, but they allow you to go BIG with your marketing in ways that will have your competition asking how you did it. It's our specialty, so we've simplified the process and we'll create a plan of action for your business. We're only now beginning to see this strategy being used locally, so we're excited to get you started with this highly-valuable, budget-friendly marketing practice.
4. Social Media & Content Plan and Training ($440 value): For many, social media brings to mind thoughts of "where do I start" or "where do I find the time?" We're here to dispell the myths and simplify what is an amazing marketing strategy that can instantly drive traffic, sales and overall promotion. We'll be sharing quite a few resources that most don't know exist and we'll be creating a customized social media & content plan that doesn't require any additional effort other than using the mobile phone that sits in your pocket. Social media simplified!
5. Marketing 101 Guidebook ($59 value): We've combined our 20 years of diverse marketing experience into one guidebook, which simplifies the complexities of inch-thick marketing books. We know you don't have time to read a book about marketing, but we do realize that an easily scannable guidebook filled with best practices and worksheets that you can instantly implement is going to prove realistic in your day to day. After completion of your boot camp, you'll receive an email from us filled with resources, links and of course, our Marketing 101 Guidebook.
6. 30 Minute Follow-Up Phone Strategy Session ($55 value): We want to ensure that all is going according to plan, so we want to chat with you to answer any questions, make suggestions and give you all the resources and tips you need to implement your new marketing strategy.
7. 15% Off Post-Event 3 Month Marketing Rx Program Package ($198 value): An added bonus is that we'll provide a discount on our monthly Marketing Rx program where we meet with you face-to-face to make sure nothing falls through the cracks and every issue and opportunity has a strategy behind it. You'll now have a marketing advocate and project manager on your team, something that most small businesses don't have.
1. Morning snacks, coffee & drinks
2. Catered lunch
3. Afternoon snacks & caffeine
4. You won't leave until every marketing question you have is answered
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
All day free parking is available at our venue.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
We highly suggest that you bring your laptop or tablet that allows for you to be online for the purposes of filling out Microsoft word and excel documents as well as browsing the internet. Along those lines, please be sure you have applicable user names and passwords to ensure you can access all your files and applications.
You are also able to bring any food or drink that you would like to enjoy during the day with a refridgerator also available for your use. There will be breakfast snacks/beverages, lunch and afternoon snacks available.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please call organizer, Bryce Root of The Root Group by calling (831) 824-4135 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also chat with him by visiting www.rootgroupmarketing.com and using the chat function in the bottom right of the site during normal business hours.
Is there a deadline for registration fee refunds?
Due to the small amount of seats being made available for this event, refunds are only possible if requested 24 hours or more prior to the start time of the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
This is not necessary as we'll be able to check you in via our Eventbrite app.
Indemnification & WarrantyBoth event registrant and The Root Group hereby agree to mutually indemnify, defend and hold each other harmless from all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, obligations, liabilities, damages, recoveries and deficiencies, including interest, penalties and attorneys’ / professionals’ fees and costs, that the other may incur as a result of event registrant's implementation of any recommendations covered during this event. Topics and recommendations provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. The Root Group further assumes no responsibility for, and makes no warranties or guarantees for its service, consulting or recommended strategies.
When & Where
The Root Group
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE FOR OUR EVENT SCHEDULE
The Root Group's founder, Bryce Root, has personally orchestrated the marketing programs for the largest shopping, dining & entertainment destinations in both Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties and has now packaged these services for the small business community. Whether it’s creating a strategic marketing program from scratch, taking the social media plunge, or reaching out to the Hispanic customer, The Root Group is your one-stop destination for business success.
Learn more at RootGroupMarketing.com
THE ROOT GROUP IN THE NEWS...
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“As those of us who outsource marketing have learned, there are a lot of BS’ers, that is marketing professionals who claim to have all the required skill sets you need, so you hire them and invest more time and effort to find out they are not who they claim to be. This marketing consultant DOES NOT fit that description, in fact he under sells his skills and then over delivers. He is sharp, smart, and has a special way of looking at things. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an expert in the field of marketing. I will use him again for sure.”
— Kevin F. - Owner, Groove Markets