[itvt] Presents...The TV of Tomorrow Show 2016
[itvt] is pleased to announce that the tenth annual TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) will take place June 7th-8th (Tuesday-Wednesday) at The Golden Gate Club in San Francisco's famous Presidio National Park--a spectacular location overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the San Francisco Bay.
While just 15 minutes from downtown San Francisco, the show's location allows us to offer attendees a uniquely beautiful and memorable indoor-outdoor environment that facilitates social interaction, and enhances TVOT's signature focus on networking and business development with a plethora of recreational opportunities.
Once again, we will be offering sponsors and exhibitors a range of exciting options, including innovative and effective ways to drive awareness of their brand, and the ability to reserve private demo/meeting/hospitality rooms.
A special feature this year will be TVOT's 10th Anniversary Celebration: stay tuned for announcements about this in the [itvt] newsletter!
As previous attendees can attest (see testimonials below), TVOT consistently attracts a veritable "who's who" of the interactive/advanced-TV, pay-TV, advertising, broadcasting/programming, data/measurement, consumer-electronics and social-video industries. The show--which is carefully designed to encourage networking and deal-making--has been widely praised for offering a uniquely inspiring, rewarding and enjoyable experience, unlike any other tradeshow or conference. Moreover, over the past few years, TVOT has become the event of choice for established TV players to meet and network with the creative and business communities that have emerged on YouTube, Periscope, YouNow, Twitch, Snapchat and other social-video platforms to address the rapidly evolving viewing habits and programming preferences of Millennials and Plurals.
- Vendor booths and private demo/meeting/hospitality rooms.
- A vibrant cocktail party where attendees will have the opportunity to rub shoulders with many of the most influential figures shaping tomorrow's television.
- Gourmet catering.
- The presentation of the 13th Annual Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television.
- Art installations, performances and more.
- TVOT's 10th Anniversary Celebration (we will be announcing details about this in an upcoming issue of the [itvt] newsletter).
SOCIAL, VIDEO, PHOTOS
June 7-8th Full Show (Tuesday - Wednesday), 2016 -- PRICE: See above for monthly deals.
Golden Gate Club, The Presidio, 135 Fisher Loop, San Francisco, CA 94129
- Tickets: Early Bird Tickets are on sale now. Each month, the price goes up $100-$200 and then to full price at $1275 and at the door $1475.
- A special package that includes both a ticket to The TV of Tomorrow Show 2016 in San Francisco and a ticket to next fall's TVOT NYC 2016 event in New York is also available (representing a substantial savings on the full ticket price of both shows).
- To find out about special group rates (three or more), contact Tracy Swedlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 608-4766.
WANT TO REGISTER VIA FAX OR PHONE CALL?: The Eventbrite service sometimes does not accept certain corporate credit cards. Please contact Tracy at email@example.com and she'll email you a PDF to fill out and fax or email back. Or, call 415-608-4766.
TVOT 2016 offers several different sponsorship levels, each designed to ensure maximum marketing exposure for your company--at the event itself, in the [itvt] newsletter and on our Web site, and in our talk radio show. As a sponsor, you also have such options as:
- organizing a Workshop/Master Class on your company's solutions or on an industry topic of importance to your company;
- booking a room for private meetings, customer hospitality and demos (available rooms offer views of the Presidio Forest, or the San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island);
- having your company's logo and branding projected as an integral part of the show's set design;
- having your company's TVOT party or special event (note: recreational opportunities at the Presidio include golf, bowling, cycling and more) promoted to TVOT attendees and the [itvt] readership at large.
Moreover, we are very open to working with your marketing department to devise creative, custom sponsorship packages that are tailored to your company's specific communications needs.
If you would like to find out more about sponsoring TVOT 2016, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-608-4766.
SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
To discuss the TV of Tomorrow Show, or to give us feedback and suggestions (including new technologies you would like to see showcased and topics you would like to see discussed), email Tracy at email@example.com.
Please contact Tracy Swedlow at firstname.lastname@example.org 415-608-4766 (mobile) to find out more about GROUP RATES, SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES, SPEAKING PROPOSALS.
Please contact Tracey Sheehy at email@example.com to find out more about attending as press or covering the show.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(Thanks to Typo)
A limited number of tickets are sold in all of the advance sale phases. Once advance sale phase is sold out, you may buy a ticket in the following registration phase, or join the waiting list in case of cancelations.
Please bring a printed or mobile copy of this confirmation for registration at the conference. You will receive your conference tickets at our on-site registration desk.
For student attendees, please also bring along a valid proof of enrollment and a copy of your student identification to the venue. The registration team will email purchasers to verify that all students are enrolled in valid education programs as of April 30, 2015.
Substitutions, Cancellation & Refunds
We do not provide refunds for a cancellation request. If you want to transfer your ticket to a colleague substitute, please reach out to us and provide the original ticket buyer's name and the new person's full name, title, company and email address.
Absence from the conference does not entitle one to reimbursement of the admission fee.
When & Where
TMRW Corp. / TVOT / InteractiveTV Today [itvt]
TMRW Corp. / TVOT / InteractiveTV Today [itvt] is the 1st, best and most widely respected and trusted news source on the rapidly emerging medium of multiplatform interactive television (ITV). We provide concise, original coverage of industry developments, technologies, content projects, and the people building the business through our free daily email newsletter, daily news Web site, radio interview programs,Intensives, and our annual industry conference, the TV of Tomorrow Show conference. Our audience is made up of executives, technologists and creatives in over 150 countries. This is our 17th year anniversary!