[itvt] Presents...The TV of Tomorrow Show 2015
- Vendor booths and private demo/meeting/hospitality rooms.
- A vibrant cocktail party where attendees will have the opportunity to rub shoulders with many of the most influential figures shaping tomorrow's television.
- Gourmet catering.
- The presentation of the 12th Annual Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television.
- Art installations, performances and more.
SOCIAL, VIDEO, PHOTOS
TVOT STORY LAB
TVOT Story Lab, a 3-hour workshop on multiplatform storytelling and storyworld development, created by Evette Vargas, CEO of Digital-Reign Productions, and Maya Zuckerman, founder of Transmedia SF. Special tickets to this pre-show June22nd offering are available above. Limited seating!
June 22 - Pre-show TVOT StoryLab Seminar - 3 hour -- PRICE: $300 or Free for TVOT SF 2015 Ticket buyers. Optional.
June 23-24th Full Show (Tuesday - Wednesday), 2015 -- PRICE: See monthly deals.
Golden Gate Club, The Presidio, 135 Fisher Loop, San Francisco, CA 94129
- Tickets: May 1st through June 24th, they will be priced at $1,275
- A special package that includes both a ticket to The TV of Tomorrow Show 2015 in San Francisco and a ticket to next fall's TVOT NYC 2015 event in New York is also available (representing a substantial savings on the full ticket price of both shows). To purchase this special two-event package, click here.
- To find out about special group rates (three or more), contact Tracy Swedlow at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 824-5806.
WANT TO REGISTER OFFLINE?: The Eventbrite service sometimes does not accept certain corporate credit cards. Please contact Tracy at email@example.com and she'll email you a PDF to fill out and fax or email back.
- organizing a Workshop/Master Class on your company's solutions or on an industry topic of importance to your company;
- booking a room for private meetings, customer hospitality and demos (available rooms offer views of the Presidio Forest, or the San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island);
- having your company's TVOT party or special event (note: recreational opportunities at the Presidio include golf, bowling and more) promoted to TVOT attendees and the [itvt] readership at large.
SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
To discuss the TV of Tomorrow Show, or to give us feedback and suggestions (including new technologies you would like to see showcased and topics you would like to see discussed), email Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Tracy Swedlow at email@example.com or 415-824-5806 (office) or 415-608-4766 (mobile) to find out more about GROUP RATES, SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES, SPEAKING PROPOSALS.
Please contact Tracey Sheehy at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about attending as press or covering the show.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(Thanks to Typo)
A limited number of tickets are sold in all of the advance sale phases. Once advance sale phase is sold out, you may buy a ticket in the following registration phase, or join the waiting list in case of cancelations.
Please bring a printed or mobile copy of this confirmation for registration at the conference. You will receive your conference tickets at our on-site registration desk.
For student attendees, please also bring along a valid proof of enrollment and a copy of your student identification to the venue. The registration team will email purchasers to verify that all students are enrolled in valid education programs as of April 30, 2015.
Substitutions, Cancellation & Refunds
We do not provide refunds for a cancellation request. If you want to transfer your ticket to a colleague substitute, please reach out to us and provide the original ticket buyer's name and the new person's full name, title, company and email address.
Absence from the conference does not entitle one to reimbursement of the admission fee.
When & Where
TMRW Corp. / TVOT / InteractiveTV Today [itvt]
TMRW Corp. / TVOT / InteractiveTV Today [itvt] is the 1st, best and most widely respected and trusted news source on the rapidly emerging medium of multiplatform interactive television (ITV). We provide concise, original coverage of industry developments, technologies, content projects, and the people building the business through our free daily email newsletter, daily news Web site, radio interview programs,Intensives, and our annual industry conference, the TV of Tomorrow Show conference. Our audience is made up of executives, technologists and creatives in over 150 countries. This is our 17th year anniversary!