The Tree of Joy - Evening Conversations with the Kabbalah
Evening Conversation with the Kabbalah!
The Universal Kabbalah is a vast metaphysical system of thought and action, with action being the key word. The Tree of Life is a glyph or map that represents the system of Kabbalah. One of the most amazing qualities of this system is that it is evolving and always pertinent to current society. In fact, it has been said that our DNA is encoded within the Tree of Life, which would make this the ultimate system for humans!
Here are a few things I love about Kabbalah:
- Right up front it says there is more than one way home to God - or to reach enlighenment, illumination, ascension - however you choose to refer to this.
- It shows us how we are blocking / stopping our own progression and co-facilitates our empowerment, so we can adjust and change to achieve the results we desire.
- It helps us to achieve clarity and integrate our heart and mind - heart intellegence.
- It sheds light on what our life purpose is and helps us create the avenue(s) to fulfull our destiny.
About the Series:
These monthly evening conversations with and about Kabbalah are open to everyone, regardless of your experience with Kabbalah. You may choose to attend just one class, or all classes in this series.
Each evening event will focus on one of the spheres, or sephiroth, on the Tree of Life glyph where we will discuss how the Kabbalah will assist you with bringing more Joy, Peace & Fulfillment to your life. The Series starts with Malkuth in April and ending with Chesed in October. See the updated schedule below.
The series is being organized by:
Kelly Aho, South Sound Healing, NE Tacoma
- Dr. Genie Markwell, Metaphysical Foundation for Life in Progress, Normanday Park
- Linda Watermeyer, Inspired by Peace, Gig Harbor
- Liz Haley, Rainier Light Center, Gig Harbor
Please watch as the location hosting the event will change.
Advanced Registration is Required
Class is $35 - early registration is $25 if received by September 12.
Advanced Registration is Requested to reserve your space.
Contact Kelly at (253) 431-1636 email@example.com with questions.
About Verla Wade:
After retiring 15 years ago as a corporate manager, Verla Wade trained in the Western Mystery Tradition, in the lineage of King Salomon, as an advanced initiate, teacher, and healer. Today she serves as the Chief Officer of Academics on the International World Leadership Team for the Modern Mystery School.
Verla's gift as a teacher is to awaken the ancient teachings within each individual, making them pertinent to the complexity of our modern daily environment. She has a unique ability to empower people to reach for their greatness and actualize their life purpose and does this work in large seminars as well as mentoring / coaching. She travels and works internationally, and genuinely enjoys this work.
An exceptional teacher, speaker, healer, Verla specializes as a mentor / coach for entrepreneurs who work with life-enhancements and wellness. Her primary focus when working with either individuals or groups is personal empowerment, transformation, fulfillment, and effective application. Contact Verla Wade for more information (206-781-3390 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.universalkabbalah.net).
Upcoming Series Dates:
- September 15 - Finding Joy in Geburah - your strength - at Pier View Chiropractic in Normandy Park.
- October 13 - Finding Joy in Chesed - your love
Where can I contact the facilitator with any questions?
You can contact Kelly Aho at (253) 431-1636 email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You do not need to bring a printed ticket with you, but it is encouraged. There will be an opportunity for registration before the event begins.