The Times They Are A-Changin': Energy Policy in the Trump Administration
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 6:30 – 8:00 pm *Wine and cheese reception to follow*
NYU School of Law
Lipton Hall, D’Agostino Hall
108 West 3rd Street
New York, NY 10012
US oil and gas policy may undergo substantial change in the next administration. Federal rules governing methane emissions, the leasing of government lands, exports, and much more could be revised in the coming years. Please join experts from government, academia and industry as they assess the changes that may be in store.
1.5 CLE credits offered in the areas of Professional Practice category. The credit is both transitional and non-transitional.
This event is being produced in collaboration with Vinson & Elkins
- Thomas P.J. Cape, Head of Energy Policy Research, Evercore ISI
- John Elwood, Partner, Appellate Practice Group, Vinson & Elkins
- Jayni Foley Hein, Policy Director, Institute for Policy Integrity at NYU School of Law
- Robert Seber (Moderator), Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity, Vinson & Elkins
- Alexandra Teitz, formerly (as of 1/20/17) Counselor to the Director, Bureau of Land Management, Department of Interior; previously Senior Counsel, Environment and Energy/Chief Counsel for Energy and Environment, Committee on Energy and Commerce, U.S. House of Representatives
When & Where
Frank J. Guarini Center on Environmental, Energy and Land Use Law
The Frank J. Guarini Center on Environmental, Energy and Land Use Law, a research institute at the New York University School of Law, works to advance policy-relevant inquiry and writing to develop and implement innovative market and regulatory solutions for environmental, climate and energy issues at the city, state, national, and global level.