Actions and Detail Panel
The Third Annual Scramble For Sarcoma
Sat, June 24, 2017, 1:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDT
Join The Derek Jahn Beat Sarcoma Foundation with our Third Annual Scramble for Sarcoma on June 24, 2017. We continue our mission in spreading awareness on rare and genetic sarcomas; as well as raising as much money as possible to support sarcoma research and testing at The James Cancer Center. We also will be creating two scholarships for Westerville Central High School for students going on to study chemistry and/or biology. For more information on our cause visit our website: www.derekjahn.com or find us on facebook!
(Last day to purchase tickets is 6/10/2017!!)
What is included in my player fee?
- 18 holes of scramble golf with chances to win prizes
- A dinner reception with silent auction and raffle
- 2 free drink tickets with the purchase of a player ticket
- Event shirt
Can I just attend the reception and not golf?
- Yes, you can purchase a $50 reception only ticket.
Will there be prizes?
- There will be door prizes as well as a chance to win hole challenge prizes.
If you're interested in being a sponsor, fill out the form in the link and contact Kaitlin (email@example.com)